Lisp, C++ and Artificial Intelligence
This course gives an introduction into artificial intelligence (AI).
The different techniques and approaches in AI are implemented
as C++ and LKisp programs. An introduction into Lisp is also
- Some basic knowledge of C.
The following topics are discussed:
- Data Bases, Backtracking and List Processing.
- Searching Techniques.
- Expert Systems.
- Natural Language Processing.
- Vision and Pattern Recognition.
- Machine Learning.
- Finite State Machines and Finite Automata.
- Logic and Uncertainty
Neural networks and genetic algorithms which also
belong to AI are taught in a separate course.
Timetable and Enrollment Forms.
For further information contact Prof. Willi-Hans Steeb