Microprocessors and Embedded Systems
The course gives a hands-on introduction to the processors commonly used
for embedded systems (PIC, Intel, Motorola).
A detailed discussion of programming the PIC 16F84, 16F71
and 8051 processors will be given.
The participants will program the processors using assembly language
and hex code. Applications will also be given.
Topics covered by the course:
- 4-Bit Arithmetic Logic Unit (CMOS 4581)
- Microprocessor Basics
- CPU and MPU
- Assembly Language (PIC, Intel, Motorola) and Machine Language
- Microchip Technology (PIC Processors 16F84)
- Analog-Digital Conversion (PIC 16F71)
- PVM Pulse Width Modulation and Applications
- The 8051 Microprocessor